Are you the advisory assistant accountant who wants to move forward in IT, at a modern and young company? Do you want to make a difference and do you want a lot of independence? Come work at Rsult as an IT Finance Consultant!
Rsult is an international, fast-growing and service-oriented company that supports organizations in optimizing and digitizing their (financial) processes. We improve the results of organizations and provide insights through data analysis, process optimization and the implementation of financial / cloud ERP applications. With a young, but experienced team of go-getters and success-makers, we work hard to be at the forefront of developments in the market.
What will you do as an IT Finance Consultant?
In the position of IT Finance Consultant you advise clients on, among other things, the financial processes within their company. You help the customer with reliable information from his digital (online) software applications. You direct more efficient processes and you know how to implement them expertly. This provides better management information for your customer, so that you directly contribute to his business success. As a consultant, you are also widely involved in the other process optimization issues that arise for your customer.
What are you taking with you?
- a completed HBO education (preferably in Accountancy)
- several years of relevant work experience in the accountancy / financial sector with IT as part of your daily work
- a lot of affinity with the implementation of (online) accounting and business software (preferably Exact (business solutions) / Twinfield / Basecone). Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
- good numerical insight, accuracy and excellent oral and written communication skills
- the ever-present urge to keep innovating / automating
Rsult offers you:
A challenging position within an informal, international working environment with an enthusiastic team.
- A full-time position, where no day is the same
- Salary indication € 3,000 – € 4,500 gross per month, depending on your age and experience.
- 28 vacation days on an annual basis.
- With an extensive package of study facilities, your personal and professional development is stimulated.
- A mobility scheme and pension compensation.
Were are you going to work?
Rsult has recently moved to the most beautiful location in Eindhoven: Strijp-TQ with a view over the city (see www.melt.nl). With a train station at the door, so traveling by train couldn’t be easier! Working days at this cool location can be alternated with remote working at home or at customers (all according to the applicable COVID-19 rules, of course).
The Rsult group currently consists of 30+ professionals in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia. Your colleagues usually have an accountancy background and/or experience in the field of financial software applications. Rsult is focused on advising and helping their customers with optimizing, implementing, linking and digitizing their (financial) processes. This is to ensure that a lot of manual work is automated, resulting in a saving in time and money.
Our service-oriented approach can be described as refreshing, energetic and pragmatic. In short: IT starts at Rsult with the result in mind!
Would you like to talk about your career opportunities within our organization? Please contact John Schrijvers, director, tel. 088-221 5888. If you appreciate this, we will also put you in touch with a future direct colleague.
We cannot appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement.