Rsult ERP BV is a constantly growing organization that, with a growing customer base, has a growing need to expand our support team! Are you analytically strong and do you like to work in a dynamic, energetic and pragmatic environment? Then we have the perfect job for you!
What are you going to do?
Our consultants optimize and translate our customers’ business processes into NetSuite. After the implementation of NetSuite, you assist customers in using the NetSuite software. This means that you provide our customers with the best possible service with your NetSuite knowledge to support and advise them where necessary. You answer the questions both by phone and by e-mail, whereby you not only answer the customer’s question but also think about how they can use NetSuite in a better, more optimal way. Finally, you proactively identify issues and link them back to the consultants involved to solve them together
What do we offer?
Rsult strives for fantastic employership. We are aware that freedom, space for self-development and personal responsibility are essential for your job satisfaction. Because we are a fast-growing organization, we learn from each other every day. We strive for a working environment where everyone contributes in a way that suits him or her. In addition to hard work, we enjoy the successes achieved together through various activities.
In addition to a great job in a young, enthusiastic and growing team, we offer the following employment conditions:
- An annual contract which is continued for an indefinite period if it functions properly;
- A competitive salary, depending on age, knowledge and experience;
- With an extensive package of study facilities, your personal and professional development is stimulated, such as e-learning, learning-on-the-job, training or courses.
- Offices in Eindhoven, Utrecht and Groningen, but also working from home is possible.
- A fixed pension compensation;
- a lease car;
- A laptop and telecom allowance
- Annual (international) outing with all companies / employees of the Rsult Group
- An event every quarter with all employees where people get to know each other outside working hours
- A good and warm working atmosphere where people can be themselves and feel at ease and who like to party and/or linger for a spontaneous Friday afternoon snack
What do we expect from you?
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You have several years of experience with customer contact;
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus;
- You are stress resistant and know how to set priorities, keep an overview and manage customer expectations;
- You are customer-oriented and like to work result-oriented;
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Who are we?
We are Rsult, a tech-loving and problem-solving company with consultants who help our customers add long-term value through the implementation, development and maintenance of Oracle NetSuite ERP and CRM cloud software. With offices throughout the Netherlands, we cover the entire Benelux. You can find us in Eindhoven, Groningen and Utrecht. We are part of the Rsult group, where we work across national borders with our colleagues in 6 other countries. We are a young organization that is growing very fast and is now a leader in the NetSuite community. Due to our rapid growth and high-quality work, Oracle has named NetSuite Rsult as the Best Alliance Partner of 2021 in Western Europe.
Are you enthusiastic about the vacancy after reading this and have you become curious about our organization? We look forward to receiving your CV and accompanying motivation letter. Do you have questions about the vacancy or the organization? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or directly Jorryt Nijholt 06-15580964