Rsult is a young IT service provider with its roots in the financial world. Are you a Data engineer with the right skills and are you looking for a fresh and new step in your career? Are you still a long way from learning and do you want to develop more towards a Business Intelligence Consultant? Then Rsult offers you this opportunity!
Rsult is a stable, growing and service-oriented company that supports organizations in optimizing and digitizing their (financial) processes. They improve the results of organizations and provide insights through data analysis, process optimization and cloud applications. With a team of go-getters and success-makers, we work hard to be at the forefront of developments in the market.
As a Data Engineer at Rsult you will be involved from A-Z in the issues from the customers. In your role you translate and convert useful management information into reports and dashboards. You build and maintain data from various sources, so that the issues from the customer are met. You will also be involved in the development of ETL processes and the management of data and analyzes of data sets. In the meantime, do you want to develop into an Analyst and/or Consultant? That is possible and Rsult is certainly open to this.
What are you bringing?
- Completed HBO education, preferably in the direction of Business Analytics / Business Intelligence / Business Informatics.
- Several years of demonstrable work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Databases SQL and No SQL is a hard requirement.
- Do you have an affinity with/knowledge of Data Lake and Data Warehouse techniques and design, then you definitely have an advantage!
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Numerical insight and accuracy are characteristics that are made for you.
Rsult offers you:
A challenging position within an informal, international working environment with an enthusiastic team.
- A full-time position, where no day is the same AND a direct employment contract with Rsult!
- Salary indication of € 2,800 – € 3,250 gross per month, depending on your age and experience.
- 28 vacation days on an annual basis.
- With an extensive package of study facilities, your personal and professional development is stimulated.
- A lease scheme and a pension compensation.
Were are you going to work?
Rsult has recently moved to the most beautiful location in Eindhoven: Strijp-TQ with a view over the city (see www.melt.nl). With a train station at the door, so traveling by train couldn’t be easier! Working days at this cool location can be alternated with remote working at home or at customers (all according to the applicable COVID-19 rules, of course).
The Rsult group currently consists of 30+ professionals in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia. Your colleagues usually have an accountancy background and/or experience in the field of financial software applications. Rsult is focused on advising and helping their customers with optimizing, implementing, linking and digitizing their (financial) processes. This is to ensure that a lot of manual work is automated, resulting in a saving in time and money.
Our service-oriented approach can be described as refreshing, energetic and pragmatic. In short: IT starts at Rsult with the result in mind!
Would you like to talk about your career opportunities within our organization? Please contact Roger Bastiaens, tel. +316 525 520 12.
We cannot appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement.