Databrydge B.V. is looking for an experienced developer with an eye for detail to expand their team in Eindhoven! Are you looking for a varied job, where no day is the same? Are you someone who keeps challenging yourself to achieve goals and does not shy away from a challenge? Do you think it is important to have a high degree of freedom in developing and reviewing links? Then Databrydge offers you a wonderful role within their growing and innovative organization.
What is your challenge as a PHP Programmer?
They are looking for experienced PHP Programmers who will contribute to the constant further development of the custom links and who will help build the Databrydge platform. With your expertise you can act as a Product Owner and you get energy from the role as a coach and motivator towards your Junior and Medior Programmers. In addition, a lot of attention is paid to the service to customers and it is important that you also find this aspect important.
Who are you?
Databrydge is looking for you if you are constantly looking for a challenge to achieve your own goals. You get satisfaction by paying attention to your own development in your profession and you want to continue to improve your performance. You are able to structure and keep an overview of your work. You are driven and service-oriented and always looking for efficient and customer-oriented solutions. You get energy from working in a team, but you also like to work independently.
In addition, you take with you:
- 4-10 years of work experience in a similar position;
- experience with PHP Framework;
- experience with APIs, Laravel and AWS is an advantage;
- do you have an affinity with and knowledge of digital accounting packages, then you certainly have an advantage (pre);
- you master the Dutch language in speech and writing. The English language is an advantage;
- you live in a radius of 50 km around Zwolle or Waalre.
What are you offered?
- a challenging position of 32-40 hours per week. Ability to work from home;
- the opportunity to grow in a dynamic organization within a mixed team of Junior and experienced programmers;
- salary indication € 3,500 – 6,000 gross per month, depending on your experience and proven suitability;
- 28 vacation days on an annual basis;
- fringe benefits package: reimbursement of travel expenses, company laptop, good training and further development opportunities.
Were are you going to work?
Rsult has recently moved to the most beautiful location in Eindhoven: Strijp-TQ with a view over the city (see www.melt.nl). With a train station at the door, so traveling by train couldn’t be easier! Working days at this cool location can be alternated with remote working at home or at customers (all according to the applicable COVID-19 rules, of course).
The Rsult group currently consists of 30+ professionals in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia. Your colleagues usually have an accountancy background and/or experience in the field of financial software applications. Rsult is focused on advising and helping their customers with optimizing, implementing, linking and digitizing their (financial) processes. This is to ensure that a lot of manual work is automated, resulting in a saving in time and money.
Our service-oriented approach can be described as refreshing, energetic and pragmatic. In short: IT starts at Rsult with the result in mind!
Would you like to talk about your career opportunities within our organization? Please contact John Schrijvers, director, tel. 088-221 5888. If you appreciate this, we will also put you in touch with a future direct colleague.
We cannot appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement.