Your challenge within the organization?
What are we expecting from you?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (in Software Development or Computer science);
- REST and SOAP APIs are the languages you speak;
- Experience with Power Query (M) or Azure data studio is a nice to have;
- Having knowledge of databases and data models (SQL and MongoDB, Redis) is a hard requirement;
- LoopBack and Vue.js are the frameworks you know about;
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge is preferable but optional.
What do we have to offer?
In addition to a great job in a young, enthusiastic, and growing team, we offer the following employment conditions:
- An annual contract which is continued for an indefinite period if it functions properly;
- A competitive salary, depending on age, knowledge and experience;
- With an extensive package of study facilities, your personal and professional development is stimulated, such as e-learning, learning-on-the-job, training or courses;
- Luxury and inspiring office in Eindhoven, but also working from home is possible;
- A fixed pension compensation;
- A lease car;
- A laptop and telecom allowance;
- Annual (international) event with all companies / employees of the Rsult Group;
- A national event, quarterly, with all employees where people get to know each other outside working hours;
- A good and warm working atmosphere where people can be themselves and feel at ease and who like to party and / or linger for a spontaneous Friday afternoon snack;
- Rsult Active: working out together with colleagues.
Wo we are?
Having a strong foundation starting in 2016 under the Rsult flag. In 2022 we started as a spin-off named Cleversight. We are the BI Powerhouse with everything to make an organization data-driven. Starting with data strategy and ending with dashboards, reports and automated alerts. Together with our customers, we design a strategy with the most important KPI’s whereafter we connect their data via our in-house developed data connectors and make it available through dashboards and data warehouses.
As part of the Rsult Group
We work closely together within the Rsult Group, where we work across national borders with our colleagues in 6 other countries. We are a young organization that is growing very fast. Due to our rapid growth and high-quality work, Oracle has named Rsult as the Best Alliance Partner of 2021 in Western Europe.
Where are you going to work?
We recently moved to the most beautiful location in Eindhoven: Strijp-TQ, with a view over the city (see www.melt.nl). With a train station at the door, so travelling by train couldn’t be easier! Working days at this cool location can be alternated with remote working at home or at customers.
Are you enthusiastic about the vacancy after reading this, and have you become curious about our organization? We look forward to receiving your CV and accompanying motivation letter. Do you have questions about the vacancy or the organization? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Steef Janssen directly 06-14209868