Do you want to grow with our company by setting up and expanding our HR department? Then read on quickly!
This is your challenge
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking for an HR business partner who can further professionalize our HR. In addition to being responsible for processing all changes concerning the entire inflow and outflow of employees in NMBRS and answering all HR related questions from employees, you are responsible for implementing and optimizing HR processes and policies and you take ownership in executing the HR agenda. You work closely together with our management in each of our countries and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR related topics.
- You drive, support, and advise in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation.
- You contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard.
In summary, your position is divided in four roles;
- Coach & Mentor, development plans, managing risks, ethics and safety.
- Change Agent, assisting in change initiatives, enhancing management/team development.
- Operational Expert: advisor/executor HR cycle, compensation & benefits related topics, recruitment, hr data & dashboards.
- Strategic Partner; strategic workforce plans & development, people & change related issues.
You will need to fit our global strategy
Rsult is a fast-growing Netsuite partner. With over 70 people from 6 different nationalities and counting. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, where our operations are spread across the The Netherlands, United Kingdom & Ireland, The Czech Republic and South Africa. With more countries to follow. Rsult helps fast growing medium sized companies with their ERP implementation with our industry knowledge and skilled professionals with a pragmatic approach.
The HR business partner is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O resources and setting up a global HR department over time.
The job offers more than just a challenge
- The opportunity to boost your (international) experience, develop your potential and contribute to a growing and innovative organization.
- Fulltime contract (40 or 32 hours per week);
- Year contract with the intention to a permanent contract.
- Excellent secondary benefits.
This is what you will bring to the job of HR business partner
You have at least 7 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You’ve gained this experience preferably in multiple companies working with highly educated personnel. You must be able to start from scratch, do a lot yourself and over time built a team around you with qualified staff to help.
Further on you have a:
- Bachelor or Master Degree (in HRM or organizational/business studies);
- Tactical and strategical mindset;
- Pro-active attitude with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Good communication skills (in both Dutch and English) (verbal and written);
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
If you think that you possess the right skills for this role then we would to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.