NetSuite is a business management system, also known as ERP. It is a suite of tools that helps companies manage inventory, shipping, sales, marketing and accounting, etc. It acts as a central place for all business information. This means that if a company has multiple branches, all of them can access the same information about inventory levels and sales reports. This helps to make business decision-making processes easier, as every employee can view the information that is important to their work, without overloading the system.
“Real-time insight into each step of the production process to help you make better decisions.”
- Built for manufacturers: There’s more to your business than manufacturing, and NetSuite offers a complete ERP software solution that benefits your entire organization. From inventory management and order management to business management. NetSuite has all the functions & features to take care of this.
- Flexibility: No two businesses are the same, and NetSuite’s industry-leading ERP software offers the power and agility you need to support the evolution of your business.
- Global ERP: NetSuite’s manufacturing management software supports your business, supply chain and manufacturing processes, regardless of where they operate.
The most essential advantages of NetSuite for your Manufacturing Company
- Product data management. NetSuite’s product data management tool set is designed to help you every step of the way when it comes to defining, managing and maintaining your products. You can make your production more efficient by automatically creating work orders. This is really helpful when you have to do a complicated assembly that would otherwise require several work orders.
- Financial management. NetSuite’s financial management capabilities are top-notch. By using dashboards, you can view real-time information about your receivables, orders, and accounts payable. You can also easily create multiple reports. Not only does NetSuite support numerous general ledger accounts, but it also automatically handles invoicing. This includes calculating sales tax, financing costs, or discount conditions.
- Planning and schedule management. NetSuite’s planning solution is a lot like having your very own personal assistant. It is user-friendly and will help you quickly and easily find the perfect balance between a feasible plan and one that is easy for your team to follow. With its help, you will be able to create a detailed and user-friendly production schedule that will save you time and energy eventually.
- Production management. NetSuite provides a way for you to see what items you have in stock. And how many, so that you can make sure that you have enough of the right products available at the right time. This is especially important for items that are in high demand so that your wholesaler can offer the service and speed that customers expect. Having accurate information about your customers and their order history gives you the opportunity to respond to their needs in the best way possible.
- Engineering. Your company’s stock levels are monitored and controlled automatically. If necessary, you’ll get alerts about your stock levels, and the stocks will be rearranged. Your company’s demand planning forecasts are established based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends and seasonal fluctuations. NetSuite provides real-time, detailed insight into key expenditures, inventory, and supply chain.
- Supply chain management. NetSuite is a powerful tool for supply chain management. Not only can you develop plans in CAD applications, but you can also integrate various CAD systems with NetSuite. This provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to determining costs. Additionally, Bill Of Material (BOM) support allows you to make changes that are automatically implemented in the BOM and purchase orders. Finally, personnel planning is another task that can be accomplished within NetSuite.
NetSuite provides everything you need to run your business. If you’re looking for real-time visibility across the enterprise, NetSuite has the tools to deliver. Using a Suitecloud platform like NetSuite you can do more with less and focus on growing your business. Discover in our interactive publication if NetSuite would also be a good fit for your company!
NetSuite is a powerful solution that is great for manufacturing. We have innovative solutions that help you manage inventory and manufacturing operations, streamline financial processes, and more. Read more about NetSuite for Manufacturing here